Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Job ID: 97318 Date posted: August 07, 2019
- SRS Rancho Bernardo
- Nursing Float Pool
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
This position will float to Rancho Bernardo, Carmel Valley, and Del Mar in San Diego County
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse experience in a related clinical setting.
- Knowledge of sterile technique
- Computer keyboarding
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
Physical Requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”