Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Job ID: 105661 Date posted: October 19, 2020
- SRS Sorrento Mesa
- Nursing Float Pool
- LVN Jobs
- Per Diem
This is an LVN position that will be working at different Sharp Rees-Stealy locations in the following specialties: Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Nephrology, Physical Medicine.
Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provides nursing care to our patient population for our primary and specialty care physicians. LVN Nurses works closely with our physicians to ensures a smooth patient flow and clinic operation. LVN Nurses help escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with minor office procedures. Our Licensed Vocational Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical record and administers medications and screening exams.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Employee Referral Bonus: Sharp Employees may be eligible for a $500 Employee Referral Bonus
This position will be working at various Sharp Rees-Stealy locations in San Diego County working in different specialties
Per Diem position - Day and Evenings shifts
8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00am - 8:00pm
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse experience in a related clinical setting.
- Specialty LVN experience - Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Nephrology, Physical Medicine
- Touchworks or related Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”