Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVNSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 77032 Date posted 10/29/2016
Requisition ID: 77032
- Facility: SRS Rancho Bernardo
- City: San Diego
- Department: Family Practice
- Category: LVN Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
Send to my Email Email a friend
This position is located in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego County
8:00am – 5:00pm
Monday through Friday
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corps School
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years LVN experience in related clinical setting
- Experience with Touchworks or comparable electronic medical records system
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be flexible and very organized
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Family Medicine experience
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
The role ensures smooth patient flow and clinic operation providing exceptional customer experience for every patient every time. The LVN places patients in exam rooms, prepares them for exam, assists with minor office procedures; prepares charts and documents care; administers medications and screening exams.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy Department of Family Practice consists of 46 providers on our staff to meet the needs of our patients and is located at 12 of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics in San Diego (Carmel Valley, Chula Vista, Del Mar, Downtown San Diego, El Cajon, Genesee, La Mesa, Mira Mesa, Otay Ranch, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego and Scripps Ranch).
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 450 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/extending (neck)
- Fine manipulation/pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting/rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Car transfers
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, Family Practice, Physician Office, Ambulatory Care, Healthcare