Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVNJob ID 84934 Date posted 12/19/2017
- Facility: SRS Sorrento Mesa
- City: San Diego
- Department: Family Medicine
- Category: LVN Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Sorrento Mesa, North San Diego County
Day position - 8 hour shift
Start time between 7:15am and 9:15am
End time between 4:15pm and 6:15pm
Monday through Friday
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nursing program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Family Medicine experience
- One to three years LVN experience in a related clinical setting
- Knowledge of sterile technique
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provides primary and specially nursing care to our patient population. LVN Nurses will escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with procedures. LVN Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical records and maintain supplies and equipment.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy Department of Family Medicine consists of 46 providers on our staff to help meet the needs of our patients and is located at 11 of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics in San Diego (Del Mar, Chula Vista, Downtown, El Cajon, Genesee, La Mesa, Otay Ranch, Rancho Bernardo, San Carlos, Scripps Ranch, and Sorrento Mesa).
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 450 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Essential Physical Requirements May Include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/extending (neck)
- Fine manipulation/pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting/rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Car transfers
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords:, LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Corpsman, Family Practice, Family Medicine, Primary Care, Healthcare LVN jobs, LVN San Diego jobs, Nurse jobs, Nurse San Diego jobs, Nursing jobs, San Diego Nursing jobs, LPN jobs, Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego LPN jobs, San Diego Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego Healthcare jobs, San Diego Licensed Vocational Nursing jobs