Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Job ID: 110182 Date posted: June 01, 2021
- SRS Scripps Ranch
- Nursing Float Pool
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
This position will be working in our different Primary Care Department at our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical offices for North San Diego County.
Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provides primary and specially nursing care to our patient population. LVN Nurses will escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with procedures. LVN Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical records and maintain supplies and equipment.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Employee Referral Bonus: Sharp Employees may be eligible for a $500 Employee Referral Bonus
This position will be working in primary care for the Sharp Rees-Stealy offices in North San Diego County
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nursing - LVN licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice experience
- One to three years LVN experience in a related clinical setting
- Navy Hospital Corpsman experience
- Experience with Touchworks or comparable electronic medical records system
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”