Licensed Vocational Nurse - OBGYN
Job ID: 109382 Date posted: April 20, 2021
- SRS Central San Diego Admin
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
The Licensed Vocational Nurse – LVN provides nursing care to specialty patient population and maintains patient flow and obstetrical files. Prepares patients for and assists with procedures; performs NST's. Sterilizes instruments; maintains supplies and equipment; and documents care in electronic health record.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Employee Referral Bonus: Sharp Employees may be eligible for a $500 Employee Referral Bonus
The position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years LVN experience in related clinical area
- Current Labor & Delivery and/or OB/GYN experience
- Knowledge of sterile technique
- Experience with Touchworks or comparable electronic medical records system
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be flexible and very organized
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”