Licensed Vocational Nurse - Pediatrics
Job ID: 102951 Date posted: June 20, 2020
- SRS Central Downtown
- Nursing Float Pool
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
The Department of Pediatrics consists of 26 providers on our staff to help meet the needs of our younger patients and is located at 8 of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics in San Diego (Carmel Valley, Del Mar, La Mesa, Otay Ranch, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, Scripps Ranch, and Sorrento Mesa).
This position will be required to float different Sharp Rees-Stealy Pediatrics departments in San Diego County
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse experience in a related clinical setting.
- Pediatrics Outpatient/Medical clinic experience
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
- Experience with Touchworks or a similar electronic medical records (EMR) system
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”