This is an opportunity to work in a busy, fast paced Pediatrics clinic with a great nursing team. LVN Nurses will escort patients and their to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with procedures. LVN Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical records and maintain supplies and equipment.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 450 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Employee Referral Bonus: Sharp Employees may be eligible for a $500 Employee Referral Bonus
This position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Part Time - Day position
8:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday shifts
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) program/school or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One to three years LVN experience in related clinical area
- Pediatrics experience
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Touchworks or similar Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.