Job ID: 101798 Date posted: March 23, 2020
- SRS Central San Diego Admin
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
This position will be located in La Mesa, Chula Vista and Serra Mesa, San Diego County.
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nursing program or Navy Corpsman school
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) licensure
- Current BLS and ACLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current IV certification
- Ambulatory/outpatient experience
- One to three years LVN experience in related clinical area
- Experience with IV's and ECGs
- Background in Cardiology
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”