Manager Applications ManagementSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 75184 Date posted 08/02/2016
Requisition ID: 75184
- Facility: Sharp HealthPlan
- City: San Diego
- Department: Finance
- Category: IT Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
Send to my Email Email a friend
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
Full time, variable 8-hour shift, some evenings and weekends as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer engineering, management information systems, or business administration
- Experience working within ITIL or other IT best practices frameworks.
- Experience with Health Plan Applications, claims processing system functionality, methodologies consistent with ITIL foundational best practices for Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, Service Design, Operations.
- Experience developing and managing Service Level Agreements
- Experience developing metrics and measures to ensure high quality application support processes are adhered to
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in the field of computer engineering, management information systems, or business administration
The Manager of Application Management is responsible formanage the Application Support and services functions responsible to provide the highest level customer service satisfaction to system end users. Leads and directs the work of other application support team ensures all issues related to customer service functions, Vendors, system users are met. Develops and Maintains Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with both SHP internal and external customers, ensures service levels are met.Updates SLAs as appropriate to maintain Sharp Experience for Application Management services. Develops and designs application support methodologies consistent with ITIL foundational best practices for Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, Service Design, Operations.
Sharp Health Plan offers a variety of coverage options that combine affordability and choice, while delivering high quality health care and personal service. We provide health insurance for companies of all sizes throughout the region. Members have access to valuable plan enhancements, such as interactive wellness resources, dental discounts and our exclusive global emergency services program.
Sharp Health Plan is San Diego’s only locally based commercial health plan. With a personal approach and a superior network of medical groups and physicians, Sharp Health Plan advocates for its members by providing unparalleled quality and access to health care services. It operates as a not-for-profit health plan, committed to delivering the best health care for the best value.
As one of the top-rated health plans in California (as measured by the CAHPS satisfaction survey), Sharp Health Plan serves a growing number of companies, large and small, in San Diego and southern Riverside counties.
Essential Physical requirements may include:
- Approximately 4-6 hours per day sittingat desk
- Entering data on computer terminal
- Talking on telephone.
- Approximately 1-2 hours per day walking between Plan departments.
- Must be ableto hear and speak clearly by telephone.
- Must be able to meet frequent deadlines and tight schedules.
- Must be able to lift5 -20 pounds, primarilypaper reports and filing.
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Manager, leadership, Applications Management, ITIL applications, claims, change management service design, operations