Manager Human Resources - Sharp Metropolitan Medical CampusJob ID 83962 Date posted 10/30/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: HR Operations
- Category: Management Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
The position is located in Serra Mesa, San Diego County
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of complex HR experience with broad breadth of practice knowledge in large entity with a minimum of 2000 employees
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience
- Health care experience
- Requires proven ability to engage and consult with all levels of management
- Ability to establish working relationships and partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Individual must possess strong employee relations skills as well as critical thinking and problem solving skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- SPHR or PHR certification
- Previous experience with collective bargaining agreements
Under the direction of the SMMC Human Resources Director, the Manager will provide a high level of professionalism and administrative leadership to all levels of management within Sharp Metropolitan Medical Campus. This role will provide expertise in all areas employee relations, labor relations, regulatory management, reorganization processes, benefit consultation, workforce planning, data management/analyses, and management development.
This position will be part of the HR Team that support all of the entities located on the Sharp Metropolitan Medical Campus.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Manager HR, Clinical Services, Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, Sharp Jobs, San Diego Jobs, HealthCare jobs, leadership jobs, hospital jobs, Employee Relations Jobs, Manager jobs, Management Jobs