Manager Pharmacy Clinical Services
Job ID: 93181 Date posted: January 16, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- System Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Day Job
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical hospital experience
- Minimum of two (2) years’ of management experience
- Computer skills are highly desirable, especially in the application of word processing, Excel spreadsheets, and database creation and management.
- Completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency or equivalent and Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS)
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Pharmacy director jobs in San Diego, pharmacy manager jobs in San Diego, PGY1, PGY2, BCPS
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”