Marketing and Communication CoordinatorJob ID 86049 Date posted 02/12/2018
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Advertising
- Category: Marketing Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
Day Shift – Full Time
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in advertising or marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a marketing and communication assistant or administrative assistant.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent grammar, writing ability and vocabulary.
- Strong math skills and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail; high level of accuracy; ability to maintain confidentiality and function effectively under high volumes of work and deadlines.
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal instruction.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with all levels of employees.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Responsiveness and ability to work under deadline pressure on occasion.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- College-level English composition, journalism, and marketing courses.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for providing marketing, communications and administrative support for the Advertising Departments. Works independently under general instructions on a wide variety of routine and special projects. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to: 1) supports Vice President, Brand Marketing, and the System Advertising Department; 2) supports implementation of marketing tactics ; 3) coordinates special events; 4) tracks competitive advertising and produces reports as requested; 5) oversees department budget and reconciles invoice.
The Advertising department is dedicated to building and protecting Sharp's long-range branding strategy, as well as developing comprehensive strategies to increase brand awareness and preference, and net revenue. A broad range of advertising media are employed, including television, radio and print advertising, as well as comprehensive direct marketing programs utilizing a customer relationship management database.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University
Essential Physical Requirements may include
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Key Words: San Diego Jobs, Hospital Jobs, HealthCare Jobs, Sharp Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Marketing Coordinator Jobs, Marketing Assistant Jobs