Marketing Coordinator / Full Time / Advertising
- Corporate Offices
Shift Start Time:8:30 AM
Shift End Time:5 PM
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:As Needed
What You Will Do
Provides marketing, communications and administrative support for Sharp's System Marketing Department. Works independently under general instructions on a wide variety of routine and special projects. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to: 1) in coordination with Sharp's paid search agency partner, manages implementation and updates of paid search/pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns 2) produces and presents reports on paid search campaigns 2) supports the Vice President, brand marketing, and the System Marketing Department; 3) supports implementation of marketing and communication tactics; 4) coordinates special events; 5) tracks department budget and processes invoices.
- 3 Years experience as a marketing and communications assistant or coordinator.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent grammar, writing ability and vocabulary.
- Strong math skills and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail; high level of accuracy; ability to maintain confidentiality and function effectively under high volumes of work and deadlines.
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal instruction.
- Requires ability to make independent judgments.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with all levels of employees.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Responsiveness and ability to work under deadline pressure on occasion.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classOther
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community