Marriage & Family Therapist-Licensed/Administration-Outpatient/Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital/Day/FT/Eligible for up to $5K bonus
- Mesa Vista Hospital
Shift Start Time:Variable
Shift End Time:Variable
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:No Weekends
Hourly Pay Range (Minimum - Midpoint - Maximum):$42.504 - $54.844 - $67.184
The stated pay scale reflects the range that Sharp reasonably expects to pay for this position. The actual pay rate and pay grade for this position will be dependent on a variety of factors, including an applicant’s years of experience, unique skills and abilities, education, alignment with similar internal candidates, marketplace factors, other requirements for the position, and employer business practices.
***Qualified external candidates may be eligible for a $5K sign-on bonus ***
**Current Sharp employees may be eligible for a $1K referral bonus for a qualified external hire**
What You Will Do
To assist patients and families with behavioral health and environmental resources to reach the maximum level of functioning during the current episode of care. This position is responsible for conducting behavioral health psychosocial assessments and clinical interventions, inclusive of individual, group, and family therapy in the partial hospitalization and structured outpatient programs. In collaboration with the interdisciplinary treatment team, coordinates patient care and provides case management for assigned patients.
- Master's Degree In Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or Psychology from an accredited graduate program.
- 1 Year Experience in a behavioral health setting.
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association -REQUIRED
- California BBS Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) - CA Board of Behavioral Sciences -REQUIRED
- 3 Years Experience.
- Acute/psychiatric hospital experience, discharge planning/case
Bonus Eligibility Requirements:
- 1 year Experience in a behavioral health setting
The following are not eligible for hiring incentives:
- Current Sharp employees
- Rehires/Reinstates that are rejoining the organization less than 12 months from last date of employment with Sharp Healthcare
To remain eligible for your sign on incentive the following criteria must be met:
- Must remain in original hired FTE status and shift
- Must remain in original department/specialty.
- Must remain in original Job Title
- Transfers to a non-bonus eligible department or position may result in forfeiting remaining incentive bonus.
Employee Referral Incentive Eligibility:
- Referral must list the name of the Sharp employee that referred them on the job application.
- External referrals only
- If referring a former Sharp employee – must be more than 12 months since last date of employment with Sharp Healthcare at the time of referral.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class.
#signon #referralAHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; California BBS Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) - CA Board of Behavioral Sciences; Master's Degree
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community