Marriage & Family Therapist - Licensed / COG/DBT OP / SMVH / Day Shift / Per Diem
- Mesa Vista Hospital
- Per Diem
Shift Start Time:Variable
Shift End Time:Variable
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:No Weekends
Sharp Mesa Vista is the largest behavior health care provider in San Diego. Our mission is to be the best place to work, best place to practice medicine and the best place to receive care. To meet this goal we are committed to providing high quality and evidence based treatment meeting the mental health needs of our community.
About the Role
We are seeking a LMFT who is aligned with Sharp’s vision and mission and is excited to enter a fast-paced hospital based outpatient treatment clinic. You will be a valued member of an interdisciplinary team providing high quality care to a caseload of clients impacted by mood disorders, thought disorders and substance use.
You will get the opportunity to facilitate group therapy using evidence based materials, collaborate with care partners and treatment providers. You will conceptualize individual plans of care, use data to determine treatment outcomes and participate in weekly treatment teams. This role will hone your clinical skillset for sure.
- Committed to delivering exceptional quality work
- Believe the best work is achieved in a team
- Efficient in managing your responsibilities
- Passionate about helping others
- Outcome-oriented and think about ways to improve
- Master's Degree In Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or Psychology from an accredited graduate program.
- 1 Year Experience in a behavioral health setting.
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
- California BBS Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) - CA Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Three years of clinical experience treating individuals in a behavioral health setting
- Experience providing group therapy to various populations
- Experience working in an Intensive Outpatient or Partial Hospital program
- Are comfortable in practicing with evidence-based psychotherapies
- Interested in incorporating measures in your treatment to monitor progress and treatment outcomes
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classCalifornia BBS Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) - CA Board of Behavioral Sciences; Master's Degree; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community