Medical Administrative Assistant-Call Pods-FLOAT
Job ID: 101514 Date posted: March 04, 2020
- SRS Administration
- Contact Center System Support
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Day Job
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations (and still growing) and over 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in clinical skill and office procedure.
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Ability to communicate at a strong professional level, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to diffuse volatile situations, and use good judgement and tact in dealing with patients.
- One-year minimum MA experience in related clinical area.
- One year current working experience in a high contact customer service environment or One year current experience in a Call Center.
- Medication administration proficiency is necessary.
- Certification of completion of a Medical Assistant Program required.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) required.
- Hospital Corpsman (HM).
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Preferred strong emphasis in customer service, computer skills and phones in an office setting.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”