This is an opportunity to assist providers with patient care at different site locations and in various different specialties. The Medical Assistant will work in a friendly environment that promotes team building and assures high quality of care.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 22 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has also opened two remarkable state-of-the-art medical office buildings. One located in Downtown San Diego and the other in Sorrento Mesa. Both will provide their communities with leading edge care for decades to come.
This position will provide float staffing coverage at three Sharp Rees-Stealy locations: Downtown San Diego, Point Loma, and Genesee, San Diego County
Full Time 8-Hour Variable Shift; No weekends
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program or Navy Hospital Corps School
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years current Medical Assistant experience in related clinical area
- Proficiency in clinical skills and office procedures
- Computer and keyboard experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.