Job ID: 103064 Date posted: June 26, 2020
- SRS Central Downtown
- Nursing Float Pool
- Medical Assistant Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 21 locations and 450 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program or Navy Hospital Corps School
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years current Medical Assistant experience in related clinical area
- Proficiency in clinical skills and office procedures
- Computer and keyboard experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”