Network Engineer IJob ID 83919 Date posted 10/30/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: ISD Office Network
- Category: IT Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
8-hour shift: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, working weekends and on-call as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- AS or AA in Computer Science, or related field
- Experience and alternative technical training may be substituted for degree
- Cisco CCENT Certification
- Three years’ experience with desktop, mobile computing and/or network, including problem analysis/resolution, and installation or two years practical experience in data or voice network system support and/or operation.
- Ability to provide technical support for trouble shooting, configuration and implementation of the Sharp Cisco VoIP desktop and wireless phone system
Network Engineer I is responsible to the Telecommunications Manager. Scope of the position is Sharp HealthCare system-wide. This position is responsible to provide technical expertise and support of all Network and VoIP related systems within Sharp HealthCare.
The department consists of both Network and Telecommunications personnel which includes the Director of Network Services, one Network Manager and one Telecommunications Manager, one Network Engineer Supervisor and 12 Network Engineers. This department manages all Network and Telecommunications systems and related equipment for Sharp HealthCare.
Physical Requirements may be discussed at the time of interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Vet).
Keywords: Network Engineer I