Nursing Assistant - NA
Job ID: 101026 Date posted: February 13, 2020
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- M/S Surgical Acute (6N)
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Day Job
The Nursing Assistant – NA collaborates with the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) in the delivery of quality patient/resident care under the direction of a licensed nurse. Delivers care with consideration to age specific needs/care. Contributes to overall unit functions.
- Knowledge of basic patient/resident care skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform all baseline resident / patient care skills under guidance of Licensed Nurse.
- Fluent knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) required.
- One year recent experience in geriatric setting preferred OR One-year recent experience in an acute care hospital preferred.
- Comparable to certified nursing assistant course preferred.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”