Nursing Assistant - NA
Job ID: 101699 Date posted: March 13, 2020
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- M/S Oncology (1W)
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Night Job
- Per Diem
- Knowledge of basic patient/resident care skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform all baseline resident / patient care skills under guidance of Licensed Nurse.
- Fluent knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) required.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One year recent experience in geriatric setting preferred OR One-year recent experience in an acute care hospital preferred.
- Comparable to certified nursing assistant course preferred.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”