Nursing Assistant - NA
Job ID: 103354 Date posted: July 23, 2020
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- SBHC 7W Medical PCU
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Night Job
- Knowledge of basic patient/resident care skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform all baseline resident / patient care skills under guidance of Licensed Nurse.
- Fluent knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- One year recent nursing assistant experience.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) required.
- Experience in geriatric setting preferred OR One-year recent experience in an acute care hospital preferred.
- Comparable to certified nursing assistant course preferred.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”