Nursing Assistant - NAJob ID 86085 Date posted 02/13/2018
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: SRN Float Pool
- Category: Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Job Status: Part-Time
- Shift: Night Job
- FTE: 0.5
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
Variable 8 and 12 hour Night shifts. This position is Per Diem, working weekends as needed.
Benefits for SRN employees include:
- Ability to work throughout the Sharp system
- Flexible scheduling
- Create your own schedule
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Monthly commitment of only four shifts including two weekend shifts
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of recent experience in an Acute Care hospital as a Nursing Assistant OR Nursing Assistant training from a recognized school; or current enrollment in a RN program with completion of the Second Semester, including Nursing Fundamentals
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an approved Acute Care course
The Nursing Assistant - NA completes and assists with activities of daily living and completes delegated tasks within scope of practice and within the designated time frame. The Nursing Assistant demonstrates the ability to prioritize the workload and effectively communicates care activities, outcomes and changes to other members of the interdisciplinary team through clear documentation and/or verbal report. The Nursing Assistant maintains a safe working environment for patients, families and other members of the health care team and consistently utilizes safework habits.
This position required a motivated, enthusiastic, flexible individual that is looking to be a part of a dynamic team. The ideal candidate will promote team work, provide compassionate competent care and function independently in the SRN Pool.
Sharp HealthCare's Staffing Resource Network, is a pool of dedicated clinical professionals that provide routine Nursing Care and perform established nursing procedures for adult, geriatric patients in an acute care environment throughout the Sharp HealthCare system.
Essential Physical Requirements may include:
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/extending (neck)
- Fine manipulation/pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Car transfers
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Nursing Assistant, NA, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Float, SRN, NA Jobs, San Diego Jobs, Nursing Assistant Jobs, Hospital Jobs, SD Jobs, San Diego, California, CNA Jobs, Sharp Healthcare, Sharp Jobs