Occupational Therapy Assistant
Job ID: 94061 Date posted: February 22, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Occupational Therapy Jobs
- Per Diem
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Available to work 4 shifts per 4 week schedule, one shift must fall on a weekend day.
Available to work 1 shift on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years Day.
Available work 1 shift on Memorial Day, 4th of July, and/or Labor Day
Outpatient Ortho, Pain, Hands, Community Re-Entry:
Available to be scheduled 4 shifts per 4 Week period
Available to be schedule to work 2 Mondays or Fridays per 4 Weeks
No Holidays or Weekends Required
- Graduate of an approved school for certified Occupational Therapy Assistants or accredited college with a certificate as Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Current California Occupational Therapy Assistant Licensure
- Current BLS for Healthcare providers
- One or more years of recent experience in Acute OT or Outpatient setting
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”