Office Coordinator - Practice ImprovementJob ID 84438 Date posted 11/16/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: SHC SCMG Capitation Admin
- Category: Clerical Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in San Diego, CA. Position requires travel between Sharp facilities and Sharp Community Medical Group (SCMG) provider offices.
8hr day shift, variable hours
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Medical clerical/administrative experience within a MSO, group medical practice, clinic setting, or within a hospital department.
· Proven ability to communicate with all business levels over the phone, through written communication and in-person to create a comfortable and appropriate professional relationship.
· Must be able work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges, maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
· Ability to orchestrate and execute multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment using resources effectively and efficiently.
· Proven ability to quickly and comfortably follow complex workflow processes and navigate various electronic systems.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Familiarity with Microsoft Access, Visio or equivalent database programs
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
· Secretarial and or Business training preferred.
The Office Coordinator provides administrative and clerical support for SCMG Practice Improvement Department. Facilitates coordination of vital internal networking and structure. Fosters professional internal and external working relationships.
Sharp Community Medical Group (SCMG) is an association of private practice primary care physicians and specialists who practice in their own private offices located conveniently throughout San Diego County. The Sharp Community Medical Group network includes over 200 primary care physicians and over 700 specialists who currently provide care to more than 137,000 patients.
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Office Coordinator, Office Coordinator-Practice Improvement