Ophthalmic Technician II, Nursing Float Pool, SRS-RBJob ID 85457 Date posted 01/18/2018
- Facility: SRS Rancho Bernardo
- City: San Diego
- Department: Nursing Float Pool
- Category: Clinical Technician Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego
8:00-5:00pm, no weekends
Required Skills and Qualifications
- JACAPO certification at Assistant level or technical course or comparable technical/surgical experience
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in eye industry
- Knowledge of eye medications. Use and care of instruments. Knowledge of sterile techniques. Successful completion of skills inventory.
The Ophthalmic Tech- assists the Ophthalmologist with patients and maintains patient flow. Initiates the examination by taking patient history and performing high level diagnostic testing. Coordinates surgical procedures.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 21 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Essential Physical Requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Ophthalmic Tech, clinic, eye clinic, Rancho Bernardo, ophthalmic jobs in San Diego