Job ID: 106102 Date posted: November 05, 2020
- SRS Outpatient Pavilion
- Ophthalmology (OPP)
- Clinical Technician Jobs
- Day Job
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
- Current BLS certification by American Heart Association
- Minimum of two (2) years’ current experience in Ophthalmology at an Assistant level
- Successful completion of skills inventory
- Knowledge of eye medications, use and care of instruments, and sterile techniques
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA)
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”