Patient Service Representative - Ext Hr
Job ID: 101165 Date posted: February 20, 2020
- SRS Administration
- Urgent Care Float Pool
- Clerical Jobs
- Per Diem
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations (and still growing) and over 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
- Six months experience as a receptionist with a strong emphasis in customer service.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and the internet for business related activities.
- Capable of efficiently managing multiple phone lines in a professional office setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- CPR required within the first 90 days.
- Medical office experience preferred.
- Medical terminology is preferred.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”