Patient Service Representative I - Call Center
Job ID: 104888 Date posted: September 15, 2020
- SRS Administration
- Pt Contact Center-Non Clinical
- Clerical Jobs
- Per Diem
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations (and still growing) and over 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year current experience in a Call Center/PBX setting (desired); or high contact customer service.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong computer skills.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”