Patient Service Representative
Job ID: 93646 Date posted: February 05, 2019
- SRS Central Downtown
- Scheduling Services
- Clerical Jobs
- Per Diem
- Medical office experience required with a strong emphasis in customer service, computer skills and phones or completion of a medical receptionist or equivalent training program.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Medical Terminology required.
- Ability to utilize resources in an organized manner.
- General knowledge of medical office procedures and terminology.
- Effective interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Strong professional level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to diffuse volatile situations and use good judgment and tact in dealing with patients.
- Completion of a medical receptionist or equivalent training program preferred.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”