Patient Service Representative
Job ID: 97981 Date posted: September 11, 2019
- SRS Central San Diego Admin
- Clerical Jobs
- Day Job
End times may vary: 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:00 pm
- Medical office experience required with a strong emphasis in customer service, computer skills, and phones or completion of a medical receptionist or equivalent training program.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Medical Terminology required.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a medical receptionist or equivalent training program preferred.
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”