Patient Service Representative
Job ID: 101130 Date posted: February 19, 2020
- SRS Central San Diego Admin
- Clerical Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
- Medical office experience required with a strong emphasis in customer service, computer skills, and phones or completion of a medical receptionist or equivalent training program.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Medical Terminology required.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a medical receptionist or equivalent training program preferred.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”