Pharmacist - Clinical Coordinator
Job ID: 110310 Date posted: June 07, 2021
- Sharp HealthCare
- System Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Day Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
- Minimum of three (3) years’ current Pharmacist experience in a hospital environment
Three (3) years of experience with inpatient clinical pharmacy services is preferred.
- MUE, formulary evaluation, and guideline development experience
- Experience with transition of care services is desirable
- One year’s experience with Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee support is desirable.
- Computer skills are highly desirable, especially in the application of word processing, spreadsheet (including pivot tables, basic stats) and database creation and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make verbal presentations to large groups
- Clinical Pharmacy Residency
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”