Job ID: 91597 Date posted: October 17, 2018
- Sharp HealthCare
- Integrated Care Management
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Day Job
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County
8 hour day shifts; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; weekends as needed; on-call rotation.
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a managed care or ambulatory care setting.
- Certification in anti-coagulation, geriatric pharmacy, or medication therapy management obtained within 1 year of hire
- Demonstrates proficiency in clinical skills, clinical judgment and leadership
- Experience in anticoagulation therapy patient monitoring
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- PGY in Managed Care preferred
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP) or equivalent Board Certification (BCPS)
- Experience with anti-coagulation and/or chronic disease clinics preferred
- Current one (1) year of Pharmacist experience in health plan, medical group, or PBM pharmacy environment or ambulatory clinical setting
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: pharmacist jobs in San Diego, managed care pharmacist, PGY1, PGY2, ambulatory care, PBM, MTM
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”