Pharmacy Supervisor/ Sharp Memorial Hospital/ Variable Shift/ Full Time
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Shift Start Time:Variable
Shift End Time:Variable
Additional Shift Information:Working hours flexible
Weekend Requirements:As Needed
What You Will Do
This role will provide management support and coordinates the daily operations of multiple pharmacy work units. This role will also supervise the daily work activity of pharmacists and ancillary personnel of those units. Assists management with operational planning and provides daily work direction to achieve organizational and department objectives.
- 3 Years experience in a hospital pharmacy environment or equivalent healthcare setting.
- 2 Years in a leadership role.
- California Pharmacist License - CA State Board of Pharmacy -REQUIRED
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association -REQUIRED
- 3 years inpatient pharmacy experience
- Experience with leading projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Has significant knowledge of fiscal and budgetary issues.
- Computer skills are highly desirable, especially in the application of word processing, and spreadsheet and database creation and management.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class. #FJAHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; California Pharmacist License - CA State Board of Pharmacy
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community