Pharmacy Tech - Medication Reconciliation
Job ID: 93619 Date posted: February 04, 2019
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Pharmacy ROMACC
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Per Diem
- Graduate of a Pharmacy Technician program
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacy Technician licensure
- Minimum of two (2) years current Pharmacy Tech experience in pharmacy or similar environment is required. Combination of both inpatient and outpatient experience preferred, particularly outpatient experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of medication nomenclature and dosing.
- Knowledge of pharmacy terminology, trade, generic drug names, and metric system
- One (1) year current Pharmacy Technician experience in a hospital setting
- Experience with medication reconciliation and obtaining accurate medication histories
- Proficiency with computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong customer service skills
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: pharmacy technician jobs in San Diego, pharm tech jobs in San Diego
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”