Pharmacy Technician - IV Specialist
Job ID: 85797 Date posted: January 30, 2018
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Per Diem
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Graduate of a certified Pharmacy Technician program
- Current Pharmacy Technician license in the state of California
- Two (2) years’ current Pharmacy Technician experience in Home Infusion or hospital pharmacy
- Excellent aseptic technique for IV admixture compounding
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”