Job ID: 108040 Date posted: February 26, 2021
- Sharp Mesa Vista
- Pharmacy Jobs
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of a Pharmacy Technician program
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacy Technician license
- Knowledge of pharmacy terminology, trade, generic drug names, and metric system
- Demonstrates proficiency with sterile techniques
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency with basic computer skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current one (1) year Pharmacy Technician experience in an inpatient hospital pharmacy setting preferred.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: pharmacy tech jobs in San Diego, pharmacy technician jobs in San Diego
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”