Job ID: 85621 Date posted: January 22, 2018
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Night Job
- Per Diem
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of a Pharmacy Technician program
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacy Technician license
- Knowledge of pharmacy terminology, trade, generic drug names, and metric system
- -Demonstrates proficiency with sterile techniques
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency with basic computer skills
- Current one (1) year Pharmacy Technician experience in an inpatient hospital pharmacy setting preferred.
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”