Job ID: 90129 Date posted: August 14, 2018
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Pharmacy Technician, pharm tech jobs in San Diego, pharm tech, MTM pharmacy, managed care, ambulatory care.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of a Pharmacy Technician program
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacy Technician license
- Knowledge of pharmacy terminology, trade, generic drug names, and metric system
- Demonstrates proficiency with sterile techniques
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of business software programs including; MS Word, Excel, Access and IDX.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a variety of patient care settings or pharmacy settings preferred
Experience in HMO or delegated risk medical group/IPA setting is preferred
Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferred
Excellent organizational and time management skills, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to read, speak, and hear English clearly.
Excellent knowledge and use of Medical Terminology.
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”