Physical Therapist I
Job ID: 104082 Date posted: August 11, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Physical Therapy Jobs
- Per Diem
- Current California State Physical Therapy license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One or two years of Physical Therapist experience in a hospital setting.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong Customer Service skills
Graduate of an approved professional school or graduate of an accredited college or university with a certificate in Physical Therapy
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”