Physical Therapist I
Job ID: 106947 Date posted: December 18, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Physical Therapy Jobs
- Per Diem
SRN Per Diem employees are expected to work 4 shifts in a 4 week period with one of the shifts being a Saturday or Sunday. Along with a major and minor holiday.
- Current California State Physical Therapy license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One or more years of Physical Therapist experience in Acute, Sub-Acute, Rehab or Outpatient setting
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Graduate of an approved professional school or graduate of an accredited college or university with a certificate in Physical Therapy
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”