Post Certificate Security Officer - Off Duty Officer
Job ID: 102620 Date posted: June 02, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Security Jobs
- Per Diem
As the Post Certificate Security Officer, you will provide unarmed Emergency Room security and/or other security as required.
- Current CA Driver's License
- Current Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Certification
Must be non-probationary active duty Police Officer or Sheriff’s Deputy of a San Diego County Law Enforcement Agency
- Extensive knowledge of penal codes
- Effective interpersonal, communication and customer relations' skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective use of various defensive devises such as tasers, pepper spray, handcuffs and ASP-defensive baton
- Experienced in use of tasers, pepper spray, ASP- defensive baton & handcuffs
- Ability to utilize resources in an organized manner
- Ability to write and compose incidents reports and daily logs utilizing correct English grammar and composition.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords, Police Officer, Police Officer jobs, Sheriff Officer, Sheriff Officer jobs, police officer jobs in San Diego, sheriff jobs in San Diego.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”