Post Certificate Security Officer
Job ID: 96771 Date posted: July 11, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Security Jobs
- Per Diem
- Current CA Driver's License
- Current CA Guard Card
- Minimum California Advanced Peace Officer's Standardized Training (POST) Certificate
- Must be a service retired California Police Officer or Sheriff's Deputy, or have ten years of service as a California Police Office or Sheriff's Deputy
- Ability to utilize resources in an organized manner.
- Extensive knowledge of penal codes
- Effective interpersonal, communication and customer relations' skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective use of various defensive devises such as tasers, pepper spray, handcuffs and ASP-defensive baton
- Experienced in use of tasers, pepper spray, ASP- defensive baton & handcuffs
- Ability to write and compose incidents reports and daily logs utilizing correct English grammar and composition.
- Current CA Carry Concealed Weapon (CCW) license
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords, Police Officer, Police Officer jobs, Sheriff Officer, Sheriff Officer jobs, police officer jobs in San Diego, sheriff jobs in San Diego, retired police offer, retired sheriff officer.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”