Product Manager I / Digital Marketing / Digital Experience/ Sharp Corporate/ Day Shift / Full Time
- Corporate Offices
What You Will Do
The Product Manager I-Digital Marketing is responsible for managing and creating digital products that enable Sharp to grow, improve patient engagement and deliver on Sharp's mission to be the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care. The Product Manager I is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of Sharp's patient- and consumer-facing digital products, aligning with the overall strategy and company KPIs. Additional responsibilities include business case development, competitive analysis, customer research, product requirements, product status reports, client presentations, delivery/launch, site integration, reporting/analysis, and performance monitoring.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must have a minimum four (4) years of product management experience designing and creating deliverables that support the execution of digital business strategy in conjunction with the business development lifecycle, preferably for an agency or large health care system.
- Must be skilled in industry standard practices for developing successful products. Advanced presentation and communication skills are absolutely required.
- Experience in a product management role required.
- Experience developing products in Agile methodologies required. Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and email software required. Experience writing business requirements documents required.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, Basecamp and Web analytics tools required
- Bachelor's Degree
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be skilled in industry standard practices for developing successful products.
- Advanced presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Jira, Trello, Basecamp and Web analytics tools required.
- Knowledge of and experience with basic principles of product development preferred.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classBachelor's Degree
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community