Project Coordinator - Real EstateJob ID 84917 Date posted 12/19/2017
- Facility: Sharp HealthCare
- City: San Diego
- Department: Fac Mgmnt & Development
- Category: Facilities Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 8 AM
- Shift End Time: 5 PM
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
Day Shift, occasional evenings and weekends. On Call 24/7.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Must have own vehicle and valid California Driver’s License.
- Minimum five (5) years of direct experience in similar position.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends. On call 24/7.
- Must have prior experience in project coordination or related experience.
- Must have knowledge of contract law, design process, construction documents, cost estimating, building codes, project development and project management.
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret specifications.
- Must demonstrate excellent organization and decision making skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with various personalities within the Sharp HealthCare system.
- Must be able to develop a means to keep others informed of progress on project and items that need a decision.
- Effective and concise written communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working in a healthcare setting
The Project Coordinator – Real Estate will support of the Real Estate division of Facilities Management and Development Department
The Facilities Management and Development division provides strategic directions, coordination and project management services for facility construction and improvement projects. In addition, it is responsible for property management services relating to Sharp-owned and leased space, including lease negotiation and administration, as well as systemwide centralized records storage and archiving, courier services and postal processing. The department employees' ten project managers and three construction inspectors.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Physical Requirements may be discussed at the time of interview
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Coordinator Jobs, Project Coordinator Jobs, Project Manager - Facilities, FM&D, Facilites Management & Development, Construction Jobs, Estimating Jobs, Design, Build, OSHPD, Project Management, Healthcare Construction, Hospital Construction, Inspector of Record, IOR, Sharp HealthCare, Facilities jobs