This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
8 hour -Day shift: On-Call as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
Relevant experience or training in excess of three (3) years may be substituted for degree
- Documented experience creating standard documents, project plans, resource forecasts, project scope documents and other project management related documentation
- Recent experience providing leadership to project teams and management for the attainment of project goals in an IT environment
- Experience managing time lines such that project deliverables are thoroughly communicated to the client and deadlines are met
- Ability to work with Sharp management, staff, physicians and vendors translating business needs into a defined project scope
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, or related area
- Three (3) years of experience in a health care system
- Understanding and working knowledge of Data Warehousing and/or Business Intelligence
The Decision Support Systems Team is an experienced group of twenty-four dedicated to the support of the organization in data reporting and decision making. A dynamic group of individuals, the Decision Support Systems Team is a great place to learn, produce, and have fun while delivering quality results & success to our customers. Sharp HealthCare's Information Technology department is nationally recognized within the Health Care industry. For thirteen years, we ranked in the top 100 Most Wired HealthCare systems by Hospitals and Health Networks Magazine.
The Project Implementation Coordinator will be responsible for managing projects within the Decision Support Systems team. Must have the ability to communicate clearly with developers, analysts, management and clients to meet project goals and objectives. Experience with using varied methods of communication to gain consensus and agreement on project scope and goals.
Sharp System Services have campuses located in the communities of Kearny Mesa and Serra Mesa and consist of the Spectrum location, the Ruffin Road location and Sharp Operations Center (SOC). These offices provide the centralized integrated system support services to the operating entities within the system. These services include: Strategic Planning, Business Development, Information Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Risk Management and Insurance, Contracts, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Development, Clinical Effectiveness, Finance, Nursing, Systems Supply Chain Services, Marketing and Communications, The Sharp Experience and Sharp University.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Key Words: Project Management.