Project Implementation Coordinator, Program Management Office
Job ID: 97045 Date posted: July 24, 2019
- Sharp HealthCare
- ISD Program Management Office
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Project Implementation Coordinator within IT is responsible for project initiation, planning, design, development, review, implementation- including IT Procurement, and closeout- including budget reconciliation. Ensures adoption and adherence to the Sharp PMO standards. Ensures that project requirements are clearly defined and approved and that expected solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and within scope. Exercises discretion with independent thought and judgment. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
8-hour shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, weekends and evenings as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in project management or project coordination
- Must be able to utilize effective problem solving techniques to develop quality services and resolve problems, while managing multiple work efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to calmly and professionally work in a team environment to respond to frequent deadlines for reports and related tasks, and to prepare work and presentations on short notice
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related area
- Relevant experience or training in excess of three years may be substituted for degree
- Three years of experience in a health care system
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole