Project Implementation Coordinator
Job ID: 102306 Date posted: May 13, 2020
- SRS Administration
- Patient Access Services
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful IT professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
Responsible for the design, planning, coordination, implementation and sustainment of access projects and initiatives related to virtual care programs at Sharp Rees-Stealy by ensuring that projects provide expected solutions and are delivered on time and within budget at acceptable levels of satisfaction by internal clients. Such projects include ensuring the success of the deployment of online scheduling, increasing enrollment of Sharp.com accounts, expanding telemedicine and virtual care offerings (i.e. Peer-to-Peer, on-demand telemedicine, etc.), assisting dyad leaders adopt digital consumerism workflows, processes and in the creation of targets and goals while assisting them in exceeding goals and targets for mobile check-in, open notes, online forms, etc. Lastly, being a model and leading efforts for the adoption of “webside manner” (AIDET online) as we roll-out projects where digital interactions are involved.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 21 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has also opened two remarkable state-of-the-art medical office buildings. One located in Downtown San Diego and the other in Sorrento Mesa. Both will provide their communities with leading edge care for decades to come.
This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
8 hour -Day shift; Weekends and on-call as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Participation in project teams
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related area ; Relevant experience or training in excess of three (3) years may be substituted for degree.
- Three (3) years of experience in a health care system
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole